- TEAR Fund is an innovative, learning and growing organisation
- Our people are committed to TEAR Fund's mission and values
- We are passionate about seeking justice for the poor and enabling New Zealanders to be part of eliminating world poverty
- Our working environment is modern, fun and alive
- We empower our teams to strive for excellence and efficiency
Click here to find out what our staff say about working at TEAR Fund...
Senior Media and Communications Contractor
We are looking for a Senior Media and Communications Expert to join the Marketing team for an eleven month period. The position will entail oversight and management of TEAR Fund’s media and communication needs as well as working alongside a full time junior position. The successful applicant will be expected to work 16 hours a week with daily check in’s with the junior to ensure things are on track. During the Live Below the Line Challenge the role will be full time for a few weeks. In the unfortunate event of an international disaster (eg: typhoon) the role will require the successful applicant to work longer hours for a week or two.
Click here to download the full job description.
Applications close: Monday 9th December 2013
Unless otherwise stated all roles are based at TEAR Fund's Offices, Stoddard Road, Mt Roskill, Auckland.
For info on how to apply for these roles and/or a position description email:
Son' Maugham, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com